Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative supportto ensure the efficient operation of the office.
2. Liaise with executive andsenior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from seniormanagers.
3. Assist in the preparation ofregularly scheduled reports.
4. Knowledge of office managementsystems, procedures, and professional ethics, and work manners with the team.
5. Complete operationalrequirements by scheduling and assigning admin tasks and expediting workresults.
6. Ensure the organizationcomplies with relevant laws and regulations.
7. Supports the team byperforming tasks related to the organization.
8. Coordination withadministrative vendors, inspection, and scrutiny of bills.
9. Any other task assigned by themanagement/supervisor.
> Excellent EnglishCommunication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent InterpersonalSkills
> Ability to prioritize and planeffectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria