A UK-based accountancy firm is looking for an Accountant Officer.
- Making Accounts and Submitting Self Assessment Return to HMRC.
- VAT and Payroll Complete knowledge (how to apply for VAT registration and Payroll)
- How to calculate SA and Tax Overview for a company.
- Responsible for payroll tax submissions and pension submissions.
- Perform balance sheet substantiation, working with Settlements and Treasury.
- Reconcile the financial system to Quick books/ Sage and Xero accounting system.
- Responsible for processing global payroll across all regions.
- Experience with Any UK or Multinational Accountancy Firm.
- Minimum of 1 year preferred. (Freshers can also apply).
- Excellent Team Work and Multi-tasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting.
- ACCA Finalist/ Part Qualified
- CIMA/CMA (Final Stage)
- Either of the Above
2-3 Years (Freshers can also apply)
Marketing competitive Salary is usually based on your experience and skills.
- Annual Bonus (based on performance throughout the year)
- 1-2 increments in a year.
- Career growth opportunity to get promoted on the basis of your performance.
- Provident Fund.
Lahore (please note the company is UK-based but this hiring is for Pakistan Offices).
01:00 pm: 9:00 pm (PKT)
The person is going to deal with the UK community, So English Fluency is compulsory.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply.