Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
2. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
3. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
4. Knowledge of office management systems, procedures and professional ethics, work manner with team.
5. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
6. Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
7. Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
> Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong work ethic
> Time management skills
Salary + benefits:
Salary (As per the Interview)
> Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution
> Medical Insurance
> Monthly Dinner (on achieving company monthly targets)
> Yearly trips
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria