Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provides administrative support to ensureefficient operation of office.
2. Liaise with executive and senioradministrative assistants to handle requests and
queries fromsenior managers.
3. Assist in the preparation of regularlyscheduled reports.
4. Knowledge of office management systems,procedures and professional ethics, work
manner with team.
5. Completes operational requirements byscheduling and assigning administrative
projects andexpediting work results.
6. Exhibits polite and professionalcommunication via phone and e‑mail.
7. Supports team by performing tasks related toorganization and strong
> Excellentcommunication skills both orally and in writing.
> Excellentinterpersonal skills
> Ability toprioritize and plan effectively
> Team Player
> Strong workethic
> Timemanagement skills
Salary + benefits:
Salary (As perthe Interview)
> Employees'Old‑Age Benefits Institution
> MonthlyDinner (on achieving company monthly targets)
> Yearlytrips> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?