Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
2. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
3. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
4. Knowledge of office management system, procedures and professional ethics, work manners with the team.
5. Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning admin tasks and expediting work results.
6. Ensure the organization complies with relevant laws and regulations.
7. Supports the team by performing tasks related to the organization.
8. Coordination with administrative vendors, inspection and scrutiny of bills.
9. Any other task assigned by the management/supervisor.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Job Type: Full-time
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?