* Sending emails to our clients every morning till they pay up. Note that your emails must not seem like a threat to any of our clients.
* Help companies and individuals get paid by emails and phone conversations
* Collecting debt on our behalf and managing them as instructed
* Track down people who owe money from overdue bills via emails and negotiate payment ( if instructed).
* Arranging travel and accommodation for our staffs and clients when they are at your location.
*Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
*Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
*Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
*Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
*Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
*Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
*Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
*Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?