Al-Mukhtab International School System is looking for a young and energetic admin executive who will become the liaison between the parents and the principal. The said candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and Urdu.
- A Bachelors degree in any disciple.
- MS Office skills (Word, PPT and Excel etc)
- Typing speed of at least 70 WPM.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A can-do attitude.
- IT skills.
- Basic Accounts skills.
- Have a good public image and be able to portray so from the school's side.
The said candidate will be having the following job responsibilities:
- Must be actively handling the reception area, catering to any parents coming in with queries or complaints.
- Handle new admissions and process them accordingly.
- Confidently welcome new parents and encourage an open and warm environment.
- Handle the accounts for the school and report any issues as well as suggest efficient budgeting techniques.
- Be excellent in public dealing and successfully liaise between the principal and the parents.
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paces environments, handling multiple issues at once efficiently.
- Cater to teacher problems and provide them with the necessities required by the curriculum.
- Aid in the making of the curriculum and suggest efficient changes where possible.
PLEASE NOTE THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE SUBJECTED BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GIVEN LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Preference: Female
- Timings: 7:50 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: House 12, Street 9, F-11/1, Islamabad
- Contact: 0330-9228493
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs18,000.00 - Rs20,000.00 per month
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)