Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation ofoffice.
2. Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants tohandle requests and queries from senior managers.
3. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
4. Knowledge of office management system, procedures andprofessional ethics, work manners with the team.
5. Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigningadmin tasks and expediting work results.
6. Ensure the organization complies with relevant laws andregulations.
7. Supports the team by performing tasks related to theorganization.
8. Coordination with administrative vendors, inspection andscrutiny of bills.
9. Any other task assigned by the management/supervisor.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria