An automation company based in Karachi is looking for a home/building automation Application Engineer or software implementation engineer for their upcoming projects.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for integration and programming of Home Automation system. You will be expected to manage installation of smart products and program and implement the whole system as per the requirement.
- Working with APIs to understand how to communicate with systems and implement use-cases
- Create solutions collaboratively and implement them by performing technical analysis
- Provide technical support in their home and building automation projects
- Assist in planning and organization of projects.
- Posses sound technical knowledge of automation and low current systems.
- Experience in lighting systems, audiovisual racks, security and digital surveillance will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or a related field. 1-2 years of relevant experience. (Fresh graduates may also apply)
- Knowledge and experience programming automation systems and standard communication protocols such as KNX, Modbus, DALI, etc.
- Willingness to keep up with innovation in this industry.
Kindly forward your updated resumes to [email protected]
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Aug 12, 2022|
|Job Category||IT & Computer|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR Compatible / Month|
|No of Openings||3 openings|
|Job Daedline||August 19, 2022|