We are one of the leading Automotive Solutions company based in UK, London. We provide vehicle repairs, buying and selling services to clients and Insurance companies.
We are looking for a candidate who must be having good management and customer skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Members.
2. Solving Team’s inquiries, guiding them through difficult Scenarios or issues & handling issues that cannot be handled by Team members.
3. Monitoring and Managing progress report of all Team members.
4. To collaborate & extend relationships with financial partners by continuously updating them regarding projects recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
5. Leading team meetings for training and improvement purposes.
6. To build a strong system around documentation & its scrutiny to conduct internal audits on a regular basis.
7. To closely work with the Sales team & provide them with continuous updates with respect to the customers management.
8. Forecasting expected revenue and setting goals to achieve it.
9. Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company.
10. Preparing reports and analyzing to improve processes of the company and ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
1. Should carry business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
2. Should exhibit excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should be able to work independently & as a part of the team.
4. Should be Good decision maker.
5. Should be passionate enough to work as an owner of the business.
6. Should be good at absorbing and processing information.
7. Should be willing to learn.
8. Strong work ethics and time management skills.
9. Insurance/Claims experience is a plus.
Salary + Benefits
1. Salary (As per the Interview)
3. Provident Fund
4. Monthly Bonus
5. Monthly Lunch/Dinner
6. Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria