We are one of the leading Automotive Solutions company based in UK, London. We provide vehicle repairs, buying and selling services to clients and Insurance companies. We are looking for a candidate who must be having good management and customer skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Members.
2. Solving Team’s inquiries, guiding them through difficult Scenarios or issues & handling issues that cannot be handled by Team members.
3. Monitoring and Managing progress report of all Team members.
4. To collaborate & extend relationships with financial partners by continuously updating them regarding projects recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
5. Leading team meetings for training and improvement purposes.
6. To build a strong system around documentation & its scrutiny to conduct internal audits on a regular basis.
7. To closely work with the Sales team & provide them with continuous updates with respect to the customers management.
8. Forecasting expected revenue and setting goals to achieve it.
9. Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company.
10. Preparing reports and analyzing to improve processes of the company and ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Aug 17, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||3 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 40,000-50,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||August 19, 2022|