We are Accident Management company based in UK, London. We are leading company in UK who provide the credit hire services to the clients and the Insurance companies after Road Traffic accident. We are looking for a candidate who must be having good management and claims adjusting skills with foresight vision.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assessment of the claim and making initial valuation.
2. Liaising with the clients and advising them on the progress of their claim.
3. Completes training necessary to promptly and effectively handle claims to conclusion. Adheres to high
standards of professional conduct while providing the delivery of outstanding service.
4. Determine proper policy coverages, and where necessary, investigates, evaluates, resolves and equitably settles all assigned claims cases according to company guidelines.
5. Recording and maintaining information accurately using our bespoke case management system.
6. Initiate and conduct follow-ups via proficient use of the claims handling system or other related systems.
7. Maintaining verbal/telephonic and written correspondence with insurance companies and solicitors.
8. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from the insurance company.
9. To collaborate & extend relationships with Stakeholders by continuously updating them regarding project recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
10. Assisting Manager & team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company.
11. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved with the help of relevant information.
12. Preparing the invoices for the services provided to the clients and making sure timely recovery.
13. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of the invoices.
14. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to the junior colleagues.
1. Should carry business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
2. Should exhibit excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should be able to work independently & as a part of the team.
4. Should be Good decision makers.
5. Should be passionate enough to work as an owner of the business.
6. Should be good at absorbing and processing information.
7. Should be willing to learn.
8. Strong work ethics and time management skills.
9. Insurance/Claims experience is a plus.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jul 29, 2022|
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||1 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 40,000-50,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||2 openings|
|Job Daedline||August 31, 2022|