We are looking for a skilledmanager to work remotely for our properties in Uk. Who can lead ourrepresentatives to better performance and improve service quality. The managerwill assist in establishing target & objectives, provide representativeswith opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, analyze data, andfocus on improving performance. Who should have exceptional communication, interpersonal,and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of propertyindustry insights.
Job Duties& Responsibilities:
1. Hiring, training,coaching, and leading Team Members.
2. Solving Team’s inquiries,guiding them through difficult Scenarios or issues & handling issues thatcannot be handled by Team members.
3. Monitoring and Managingprogress report of all Team members.
4. To liaison withstakeholders in order to create & design policies, SOPs & proceduresthat will help out to drive the unit in a more structured & precise manner.
5. To collaborate &extend relationships with financial partners by continuously updating themregarding projects recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
6. Leading team meetings fortraining and improvement purposes.
7. To coordinate our Londonteam in order to manage the expectations of our clients and monitor theproperties in London.
8. The candidate needs tosettle any issue and run a tenancy in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
9. To build a strong systemaround documentation & its scrutiny to conduct internal audits on a regularbasis.
10. To closely work with theSales team & provide them with continuous updates with respect to the customer’smanagement.
11. Forecasting expectedrevenue and setting goals to achieve it.
12. Assisting othermanagement team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company
13. Preparing reports and analyzing to improve processes of the company and ensure resources are properlyallocated, and maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
1. Should have MBA (minimum)from a reputable institution.
2. Ideally should have anexperience to serve for 04-05 years’ experience in the property sector.
3. Should exhibit excellentcommunication and presentation skills.
4. Should be able to workindependently and as a part of the team.
5. Should have the ability towork under pressure.
6. Should carry businessacumen and excellent analytical skills.
7. Should be passionateenough to work as owner of the business.
1. Salary (As perthe Interview)
3. Provident Fund
4. Monthly Bonus
5. Monthly Lunch/Dinner6.Yearly Increment Job Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Mar 28, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||3 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 40,000-50,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||5 openings|
|Job Daedline||April 27, 2022|