We arelooking for a skilled manager to work remotely for our properties in Uk.Who canlead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. Themanager will assist in establishing target & objectives, providerepresentatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services,analyse data, and focus on improving performance. Who should have exceptionalcommunication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well ascomprehensive knowledge of property industry insights.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Members.
2. SolvingTeam’s inquiries, guiding them through difficult Scenarios or issues &handling issues that cannot be handled by Team members.
3.Monitoring and Managing progress report of all Team members.
4. Toliaison with stakeholders in order to create & design policies, SOPs &procedures that will help out to drive the unit in a more structured &precise manners.
5. Tocollaborate & extend relationships with financial partners by continuouslyupdating them regarding projects recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
6.Leading team meetings for training and improvement purposes.
7. Tocoordinate our London team in order to manage the expectations of our clientsand monitor the properties in London.
8. Thecandidate needs to settle any issue and run a tenancy in accordance with thetenancy agreement.
9. Tobuild a strong system around documentation & its scrutiny to conductinternal audits on a regular basis.
10. Toclosely work with the Sales team & provide them with continuous updateswith respect to the customers management.
11.Forecasting expected revenue and setting goals to achieve it.
12.Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishinggoals of the company.
13.Preparing reports and analyzing to improve processes of the company and ensureresources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
1.Should have MBA (minimum) from a reputable institution.
2. Ideallyshould have an experience to serve for 04-05 years experience in the propertysector.
3.Should exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills.
4.Should be able to work independently and as a part of the team.
5.Should have the ability to work under pressure.
6.Should carry business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
7.Should be passionate enough to work as owner of the business.
Salary + Benefits
1.Salary (As per the Interview)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria