. To ensure that all commercial and other properties under their care are maintained.
· Create and negotiate the terms of a commercial or residential lease. This can include new leases, renewals or property purchases.
· Responsible for showing potential renters or owners properties that are available for sale or lease. This involves escorting parties on property grounds, highlighting features and discussing any concerns about property repairs or cosmetic changes.
· Communicate with commercial or residential property renters.
· Handle requests and complaints and implement conflict management skills when needed.
· Develop, oversee and make changes to property expense budgets as needed.
· Maintain expense records, set budget limits, develop cost-saving strategies.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria