We are looking for a skilled manager to work remotely for our properties in Uk.Who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The manager will assist in establishing target & objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, analyse data, and focus on improving performance. Who should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of property industry insights.
1. Should have MBA (minimum) from a reputable institution.
2. Ideally should have an experience to serve for 04‑05 years experience in the property sector.
3. Should exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills.
4. Should be able to work independently and as a part of the team.
5. Should have the ability to work under pressure.
6. Should carry business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
7. Should be passionate enough to work as owner of the business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Team Members.
2. Solving Team’s inquiries, guiding them through difficult Scenarios or issues & handling issues that cannot be handled by Team members.
3. Monitoring and Managing progress report of all Team members.
4. To liaison with stakeholders in order to create & design policies, SOPs & procedures that will help out to drive the unit in a more structured & precise manners.
5. To collaborate & extend relationships with financial partners by continuously updating them regarding projects recoveries, Customer Management & Sales.
6. Leading team meetings for training and improvement purposes.
7. To coordinate our London team in order to manage the expectations of our clients and monitor the properties in London.
8. The candidate needs to settle any issue and run a tenancy in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
9. To build a strong system around documentation & its scrutiny to conduct internal audits on a regular basis.
10. To closely work with the Sales team & provide them with continuous updates with respect to the customers management.
11. Forecasting expected revenue and setting goals to achieve it.
12. Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals of the company.
13. Preparing reports and analyzing to improve processes of the company and ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and satisfaction.
Assitant Manager (AMG HWM) Rs. 40000/‑ To Rs. 45000/‑
Salary + Benefits
1. Salary (As per the Interview)
3. Provident Fund
4. Monthly Bonus
5. Monthly Lunch/Dinner
Job Type: Full-timeJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Apr 18, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||4 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 40,000-50,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||May 18, 2022|