Within delegated authority and depending on location, the Associate Procurement Officer may be responsible for the following duties:
• Plans procurement actions for assigned projects, which typically involve the procurement of a select group of technically complex commodities or services, or for a variety of goods and services of a general nature.
• Reviews and analyzes technical specifications to ensure completeness, accuracy and competitive qualities, and identifies optional courses of action.
• Assists staff in matters regarding procurement policies and procedures, technical specifications,pricing and product/service availability, as well as appropriate substitutes or alternative options to reduce costs.
• Coordinates timely delivery of goods and services.
• Participates in the market and supplier research.
• Prepares a variety of reports, correspondence, and documents (e.g. purchase orders, contracts and amendments) on procurement-related matters.• Performs other duties as assigned. Apply now... Yari.pk Job Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jun 02, 2020|
|Job Category||Other Services|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR Compatible / Month|
|No of Openings||3 openings|
|Job Daedline||July 2, 2020|