This role is based in Slough, however, you may have to commute to client sites. Travel expenses or daily allowances will be provided as per company policy.
We will be able to sponsor visa for the right candidate. At least 7 years of experience required. AWS certifications are highly desirable. Salary is negotiable and there are incentives offered based on projects and performance.
Note: Under skilled worker sponsorship, spouse and dependent children can travel/stay in the UK too. We do not charge for certificate of sponsorship (COS). Only experienced people will be shortlisted for the interview.
About the Role:
A skilled Solution Architect designing various aspects of Micro Service based solution to fulfil the customers functional requirements including design & build as well as breaking down monolithic applications and architecture down into an AWS based Microservices-based architecture.
Ability to work in Agile team with AWS DevOps engineers and AWS Solution architects to review and implement solutions
Technical Experience in the following:
- AWS Workflow framework experience
- API Restful understanding
- AWS tooling & IaaS & PaaS AWS services
- Ability to architect applications in AWS using components such as Lambda, ECS/Docker, API Gateway, S3, SNS, SQS, Step functions, Kinesis, DynamoDB / Elasticsearch
- Integration with various cloud (SaaS and PaaS) solutions as well as on-premises applications
- Good to have experience in GraphQL, Java, Spring Boot, ReactJS/Angular JS
- Cloud concepts and creating stacks for customer roadmaps
- Understand of Cloud Target Operating Models
- Reviewing and writing HLDs, LLD and joining technical sign off meetings
- Cloud business case and financial management
- Architecture of hybrid cloud solutions