PakistanNo 1 Leading Takaful Insurance Company is providing a great opportunity tobuild and grow your career. We are looking for a self-motivated,target-oriented, and qualified Branch Manager.
Branch Manager Job Duties:
- Organizing and executing training programs for branch personnel
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Drafting forecasts and business plans
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals.
Theskills and specifications of a Branch Manager are:
- Ability to evaluate the performance of the company
- Sound knowledge about the functioning of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership/Team Management and decision making skills.
The qualifications & Experience of an Branch manager are:
Minimum Edu : Bachelors/Graduation
MinimumExpr: 2-3 years of Sales & Marketing, Insurance/Takaful, and Bancaexperience.
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?