We are a rapidlygrowing digital agency specialising in web & mobile web design,marketing strategies and SEO marketing. We are now looking to employ anexperienced Brand Manager & StrategyManager. to work on exciting client projects, on a full-time,permanent basis. This is an office-based role in Dinga City, near Kharian.
The ideal candidatewill be enthusiastic aboutproblemsolving, taking on challenges with a knack to engage otherpeople with their ideas. The ability toanalyse any given situation,look for improvements and then to communicate them in jargon-free language is amust. A good eye for design and aesthetics is preferable.
Be prepared to learn and develop your skills-base!
This position wouldsuit a candidate who has some agency experience or has worked directly withclients previously and is looking to develop their career! t would also begreat for you if you can start immediately!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing brands marketing budgets.
- Tracking conversion rates and optimising improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to social, email, display and paid media marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data and reporting them to the necessary department.
- Managing all brands email marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Developing and building brands ‘influencer’ strategy.
- Overseeing, implementing and delivering the social media strategy for all brands.
- Managing all brand partnership deals.
- Managing all creative assets for all brands ensuring all creative is in line with brand guidelines.
- Regularly review campaign performance by utilising the correct tools (e.g.) Google Analytics
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing affiliate campaigns
- Able to utilise Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Willing to work flexibly to accommodate the requirements of the role and business.
Skills & Experience:
- Using LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest and news sources to find viral and relevant content.
- Analysing trends and patterns of your previous video and photography creations to aid with your progression.
- A self-starter with a strong creative flair and a positive attitude.
- Degree in marketing/branding would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- You will possess a passion for brand and customer first thinking and will be committed to consistently producing work of the highest quality.
- Comfortable taking constructive feedback and direction.
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environments with informal ways of working
- Possess a strong work ethic, positive mindset and inquisitive nature.
- Commitment to getting the job done, regardless of constraints.
- You will be resilient and have a strong desire to succeed, going above and beyond to deliver exceptional results.
- People person with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Ability to work and line manage across multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines.
- Organised and effective time manager
- Natural ability to create, edit and manage content for a variety of audiences and personas.
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Weekdays Only, Weekend Off (Subject to Business Requirements)
- Annual holiday allowance with pay
- Dedicated budget for staff activities and entertainment
- A workplace that promotes diversity and inclusivity
- Safe & Respectful environment for Female Staff.
If you feel you arethe right person for this Job Role, please apply now...