Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Customer service executives build connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to all parties' concerns by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoices for the service provided to the client and ensuring a timely recovery.
6. Resolving disputes or issues in the process of settlement of invoices.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to colleagues.
> Excellent English communication (Verbal & Writing)
> ExcellentInterpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Bi-Annual Increments
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria