We are a Malaysian/UAE-based company looking for a chartered accountant professionalor an ACCA certified professional with at least 3 years’ experience in finalaccounts preparation, working for a company with at least two to three businesslines.
The candidate should be capable of finalizing the business accounts fromscratch to end, with little or no supervision.
- Manage the current resources that do data entry and reconciliation for various business units across multiple geographies. Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Ensure all the entries are processed on a timely basis and there is nothing pending overnight
- Ensure the inventory is managed effectively
- Ensure the reconciliations are done on a daily basis and any outstanding issues are highlighted to the immediate supervisor.
- Prepare the accounts for the various entities and business lines.
- Prepare monthly closing, preparation of management accounts, manage annual closing of accounts for various entities.
- Provide regular training to the junior resources and upgrade them to undertake greater responsibilities.
- Identify risk, collection issues, overage inventory etc.
- Prepare forecasts for all business units by working with business heads and shareholders.
- Create a dashboard for the shareholders for the business units which should provide business highlights, trends, major issues etc
- Put in place policies and procedures for the accounting department which should cover collection and processing of data, maker-checker concepts, reconciliation, cash flow, account preparation, reporting etc
- The job holder will also interact extensively with shareholders and should be good at communication skills
Note: Beforeapplying for a job must read responsibility and candidates who meet therequirements should only apply.
- Strong technical and analysis skills
- Hardworking, Honest and dedicated
- Good to excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skill