Cloud Engineer (Azure)
We are looking for cloud engineers to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure. He/She will be responsible for deploying, debugging, maintaining, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure. To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be equipped with a strong Linux and Networking skillset/hands-on to maintain a cloud infrastructure in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage, deploy and monitor our Azure/AWS, and our own cloud servers.
- Design, implement and migrate customer environments.
- Build migration solution from on-prem to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Contribute to architecture and infrastructure designs.
- Azure Multi-Region Environment (Deployment, Management).
- Experience with VMWare ESXi and vCenter (6.5 and above) etc.
- Server’s monitoring in the cloud using Prometheus.
- Deployment, management, and maintenance of virtualization platforms like KVM, VMware ESX/ESXi.
- Should be available on call and fix the datacenter/cloud issues reported by the support team during Off Hours.
- Need to Produce quality work and meet the deadlines.
- The candidate will be working on planning projects, tasks, and take the lead on them.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of hands with Linux-based operating systems.
- At least 1 years of experience in Cloud computing.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Experience with Azure Networking.
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications in Azure.
- Strong PowerShell Knowledge.
- Strong Azure CLI Knowledge.
- Advanced Linux Skills.
- Knowledge of different Reporting tools and applications e,g Elastic search, Prometheus SPLUNK.
- Knowledge of best security practices and hands-on for the implementation.
- Capable of handling stress and staying focused in pressure situations.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Good communication Skills.
- A self-starter who loves to find creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Knowledge of Docker and kubernetes.
- Cloud Certification preferred.