What are we looking for?
We are in search of a Content Writer who will be responsible in writing compelling stories, optimizing copy and landing pages that will help increase the company’s brand awareness. The qualified applicant will also handle administrative projects and other related tasks.
- Create, write, and manage contents for different platforms including but not limited to website, social media, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Execute and manage content marketing plans, strategies, and timelines to drive leads and traffic.
- Perform market research, competitor analysis, and market trend analysis to incorporate into the overall content marketing strategies.
- Perform keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the alignment of content marketing initiatives to brand and/or product goals.
Education & Experience
- College graduate
- With working knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, and other content marketing related initiatives such as link building and keyword utilization.
- Strong tech SEO skills and experience with all facets of SEO optimization
- Experience with both B2B and e-commerce websites
- With knowledge in content writing tools
- Google Ad certified
- Proactive and with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A good team player but can also work independently with minimal supervision
- With laptop/desktop with at least 8GB RAM
- Internet connection speed of at least more than 5MBPS