Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Public Relationship Officers build connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoices for the service provided to the client and making sure of a timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of the invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to colleagues.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management SkillsSalary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?