Job Duties & Responsibility
1. Customer Support Specialist builds connections on behalf of the company.
2. Getting reasonable compensation for the clients from insurance companies.
3. Ensuring timely response to the concerns of all the parties involved by providing relevant information.
4. Maintain verbal and written correspondence with stakeholders.
5. Preparing invoices for the service provided to the client and making sure of a timely recovery.
6. Resolving the disputes or issues in the process of settlement of the invoice.
7. Effectively conveying the acquired training and knowledge to colleagues.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per monthJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Nov 22, 2019|
|No of Openings||opening|
|Job Daedline||August 15, 2022|