Job Purpose: Inqline is an AI company with offices in United States, Pakistan, and the Philippines. We are looking for a self-motivated, flexible, and energetic individual to join our Data Science team. The selected candidate will be working as a member of the product development team. The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge and a minimum of 4 years of Data Science experience in an open-source technologies environment.
Inqline is a young company with significant momentum, and at this early stage, the Data Scientist will work cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering.
Qualifications and Skills:
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s or a higher education degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics Data Science skills
● Experience with solving machine learning problems using Python
● Knowledge and experience of using a variety of machine learning techniques
(supervised/unsupervised, clustering, decision tree learning, neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks/tuning techniques.
● Knowledge and experience of using advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) for practical applications.
● Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
● Knowledge and experience in Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, Featuretools, Auto-sklearn, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
● Explore new machine learning algorithms, and apply them to real-world business applications.
● Deploy Machine Learning models to production, and develop its integration or basic front-end skills (e.g., a predictive web app).
● Knowledge and experience in implementing end to end Data Engineering pipelines
● Understanding and experience with post-production model monitoring.
● Help users discover the Inqline platform and master its use by providing training to users with a wide range of backgrounds and skill levels (data science, IT, analysts, managers, etc)
● A critical part of the Research and Development team
● Design, develop, and test algorithms and Code for Feature Selection, Feature Engineering, Clustering, and Classification.
● Research and Development of new methods for Enhanced Results
● Be part of the Design and Development of Machine Learning System and handle relevant Deployment and Production issues
● Proficient in Python for data science. Bash scripting is a plus.
● Experience in distributed data/computing tools: Must know Postgresql and others are nice to have (such as Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Postgresql, etc.)
● Understanding of writing/interacting with web APIs, preferably REST/JSON
● Knowledge of various databases - Relational, NoSql, document, columnar
System Engineering Skills
● Understanding of system engineering concepts and working in a Linux-based environment (OS fundamentals etc). Ubuntu and CentoOS/RHEL mainly.
● High-level understanding of the cloud ecosystem, working with containers (Docker, etc.).
● General understanding of concepts SSH, TLS, network connectivity, firewalls, authentication, and authorization, etc that are required in any enterprise-grade service architecture/solution.
Years of Experience:
A minimum of 4 years of experience is a must requirement to apply for the position.
How to apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, write which position you're applying for and attach your resume to the email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?