Chaplet International (Private) Limited is a manufacturing house that produces dental & surgical instruments handling and care products for sterilization, storage and Transportation.
We are looking to hire a Dies &Tools Maker
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Machine parts from prints and models
- Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances of tools, dies, fixtures and gauges using measuring instruments
- Set-up and operate machining equipment such as lathes, EDM, milling machines, grinders, drill presses and saws
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair or modify required tooling, dies, jigs, gauges and tools using machine tools and hand tools
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot on punch press tooling, progressive punch press dies and on punch presses
- Smooth and polish flat and contoured surfaces of parts or tools
- Validate completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman Tool & Die a plus
- 3 years of previous experience in bench repair, including assembly, machinery, up-keep, layout, die repair, inspection, die and/or fixture building, welding and heat treating.
- Ability to read and understand sketches or computer-aided design (CAD) files