- Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
- Generating potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
- Improving our website, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and producing high-quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances and employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and providing content for the company newsletter.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing Campaigns videos and creating video content.
- Writing marketing literature and articles or blogs for company brochures and press releases.
- Improving brand awareness locally by preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Designing and developing line cards, flyers, and posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Having relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Having relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- Knowledge about Keywords, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and YouTube.
- Showing interest in blogging or writing articles.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Web development languages are a bonus.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, other language is an advantage.
- Having good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Broad cultural knowledge, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having organization and planning, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. Be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Being able to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Working hours (Maltese Time):
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm
Friday: 8am to 3pm
Basic salary: 400 Euros per month (Negotiable)