A UK based fast growing business is looking for someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage, and deliver digital content across social channels and ensures our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively.
We need you to develop and deliver highly engaging graphic design work, bringing your talent and ideas to respond to creative challenges and achieve effective solutions across our business
Responsibilities & Activities of the Role:
- Building a creative social media plan that will increase brand reach and positive sentiment through fun, engaging and culturally relevant content
- Lead the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative, and engaging content.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Plan, produce and create digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audience.
- Be responsive to breaking news and emerging trends across social and tell the story in a unique way
- Responsible for designing digital marketing campaigns across websites
- Manage web content and SEO -----??
- Design collaterals to support the sales department
- General design and photographic support including managing online content
- Video creation for social media, website, and other digital marketing activity
- Carry out proof-reading and preparation of designs to ensure they are ready
The candidate’s profile:
- Up to 2 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer/ Social Media Content Creator/Digital Marketing
- Bachelor/ Master level of education preferably in Marketing, Digital Media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premier Pro, or similar.
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Full command of English Language and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in hospitality isn’t a must but a passion for the industry would help!
Job Timing 09:00 – 5:30 (UK Time)
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?