Nair Systems is currently looking for ETL SAP Business Object Developer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms & conditions.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
1. Educational Qualifications:
University graduate or preferably Master degree in computer sciences or any other discipline.
ETL SAP Business Object Developer with 4 Years in Banking domain.
About 5-10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in similar Industry entailing responsibilities.
3. Behavioral Competencies:
2. Talent Focus
3. Adherence to process, system and schedule
4. Communication skills
6. Project planning
9. Problem solving
4. Technical Competencies:
• Customer relations
• Project planning
• Problem solving
• Stress tolerance
• End-customer orientation
• Analytical skills
1. Role Objective
Developer is responsible for planning and executing projects, carry on the day to day project tasks and fulfill all activities assigned by project manager/leader. The position is responsible for timely completion of all the tasks related to the project and ensures that the targeted goals & objectives are achieved. Carry on day to day activities related to assigned projects and tasks as well as resolve all reported issue by business. Reports back the status to the project leader and Head of Financial systems and BI/MIS.
2. Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Dbankware platform application
• Responsible for Dbankware platform upgrade and management
• Responsible for new in-house development in Oracle platform for HO and international branches
• Coordinate with respective users during project life cycle
• Develop project plan tasks and milestones.
• Ensure the timely delivery of the project deliverables
• Assist and update the manager on the project achievements and status of the project
• Responsible for Regulatory Reporting Projects (Local & International Branches)
• Responsible for Core Banking Interfacing Sub-Systems
• Responsible for MIS Infrastructure & enhancements
• Provide functional support to Operations and other departments in their day-to-day
• Responsible for the smooth operations of Dbankware platform application
• Responsible for the smooth operations of Dbankware platform upgrade and management
• Responsible for the smooth operations of new in-house development in Oracle platform for HO and international branches
• Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the function.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
• Coordinate with the Department Head and provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.Business activities.
• Decision making
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria