The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Provide administrative support to Board of Directors, Executive Leaders as well as Senior Management team including the preparation of board materials board/management meeting minutes.
- Responsible to schedule plus coordinating executive meetings; cross-department meetings, company meetings plus training sessions both on as well as offsite, oftentimes drafting and/or editing executive communications, agendas presentation materials, transcribing distributing minutes of meetings as needed.
- Responsible to manage to maintain executives' schedules, appointments travel arrangements.
- Responsible to process, review as well as approving expense reports for executives, administrative staff company committee expenditures.
- Responsible to receive interacting with office visitors/customers/potential clients.
- Maintain structured records management procedures for hard as well as soft copy filings of client contracts, legal, due diligence corporate documents.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.