Executive Secretary (female). Must have Master’s Degree, should be fluent in English and be able to handle international clientele. Working knowledge of computer and familiarity with the functioning of a corporate office in computerized environment is an essential requirement. Candidates with experience of working in similar position in oil & gas industry will be preferred.
He must be able to:
- Administrative and secretarial support to Chairman
- Maintaining Chairman’s office and ensuring that office is well laid out, clean and all items of stationery are available and within easy reach.
- Receiving all telephone calls of Chairman and putting him through to others as desired by him
- Managing company fax, receipt & transmission of fax messages.
- Receiving Chairman’s mail and distributing it to various executives for execution of his order / remarks.
- Maintaining all files and correspondence of Chairman
- Preparing correspondence, e-mails, reports and materials pertaining to Chairman
- Maintain Chairman’s calendar of commitments
- Preparation of Chairman’s expense report
- Answering telephones and handle in appropriate manner
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filling.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- All additional duties assigned by Chairman
- Maintaining strict confidentiality.