· Design products, or systems Operation Manual; for commercial, industrial purpose.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers.
· Collaborate with technical team to understand customer requirements and provide customer support.
· Analyze customer needs and determine system requirements (Devices, Sensors etc), capacity, and cost to develop a system.
· Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
· Manage applications to connect devices and sensors used in systems to get the expected result.
· Plan and modify products to meet customer needs.
· Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
· Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
· Commissioning of Projects
· Familiar with MS-Office.
· Familiar with PLCs, control systems, field instrumentation, communication protocols like (CAN, RS-232, RS-485, Analog, Digital etc) Experience in installing and configuration of different types of sensors.
· High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults/defects/problems.
· High degree of flexibility highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
· In-depth knowledge in the fields of control engineering.
· Extensive knowledge in hardware and software configuration techniques.
Timings: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm (Mon-Fri), 10:00 am to 02:00 pm (Sat)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs20,000.00 per monthJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Jun 27, 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||Sunshine Corporation|
|Job Salary||PKR 20,000-30,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||July 27, 2022|