A UK based reputable organisation is looking for a reliable File Handler/Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks in relation to the files. Reviewing photographic evidences of jobs, prepare and organise related documentation and create documents using adobe application. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy with a keen eye for detail. Understanding data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate file handling activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Providing a range of processing and administrative activities
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports/files as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- To prepare, compile, organize and maintain accurate record of files.
- To handle general administrative tasks or any assignment given by the management.
- Planning and directing services to assist installation team or other colleagues.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word in particular) and adobe with ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Previous experience of file handling/ business operations
- Customer focused with strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with a track record of achieving or exceeding targets in a fast-paced environment with complex tasks and ambiguous data.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree, accreditation in a related subject or equivalent experience.
- Basic working knowledge of image editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an asset but not essential.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Quick thinking, calm under pressure, helpful and willing to deal with queries
- Must have a sense of urgency, be prompt and dynamic in a fast-changing environment
- Good time management skills
Job Timing 09:5:30 (UK Time)