Job Title: Finance Intern; Location: Islamabad; Duration: 3-months contract (extendable); Organization: Hanns Seidel Foundation Pakistan
Background: Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF) is Pakistan’s distinguished partner on good governance, the rule of law, and contacts with Germany. The German political foundation stands for a comprehensive approach in the field of development cooperation, and it has been active in Pakistan since 1983. For more information on HSF Pakistan, please visit our website at .
Position Objectives: HSF is looking for an intern from 1 February 2021 onwards who will support the HSF Pakistan Team in all tasks related to the field of finance.
• Responding to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data
• Assistance in book keeping
• Assistance in the management of monthly and yearend accounts
• Assistance in preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
• Facilitating the work of internal and external auditors and ensuring that financial records are properly maintained and readily available during audit
• Assistance in accounting, finance and administrative components of HSF Pakistan’s program activities
These key responsibilities are subject to change. Any changes will be made in consultation with the jobholder and in line with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
• University degree or enrollment (after completion of minimum three years of university studies) in Commerce, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or similar; ACCA part qualified may also apply
• Knowledge of book keeping processes
• Excellent analytical and numerical understanding as well as interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Application Documents Required:
1. Motivational letter in English (max one A4 page)
2. CV in English (max two A4 pages)
3. Copies of supporting documents, such as university degrees, job certificates, or work samples in English (max five A4 pages)
The application must be submitted as one single pdf file (max eight A4 pages in total) in the order (1-3) mentioned above. It should only contain relevant information for this specific internship position. Kindly submit it electronically to islamabad[at]hss.de by Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 23:59 (PST). All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HSF shortly afterwards.
HSF strongly encourages women to apply. The selected intern will receive a fair stipend to help offset expenses.
Please note that incomplete or incorrect applications cannot be considered, and kindly refrain from enquiries pertaining to the current status of the application process.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?