The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Preparing monthly vendor/creditors account reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly Ageing analysis for vendors and creditors.
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors, creditors, and our procurement and store manager to resolve discrepancies in account balances. Ask for bills from vendors and record rejections and intimate the suppliers.
- Maintaining complete details of vendors and creditors, including their bank details.
- Preparing and disbursing payment through cheques and online based on monthly analysis prepared.
- Maintaining proper bookkeeping of vendors and creditors including postings of bills and payments.
- Ensuring monthly closing of account balances and all posting has been made by the subordinates.
- Preparing monthly payroll for management/labor and disbursing payments online and through cash.
- Preparing monthly report for input tax GST to be filed in monthly tax returns for purchases made.
- Preparing and approving monthly cash settlements in respect of cash issued through petty cash.
- Coordinating with the export manager and making up to dated payments through cheque, pay orders, and online.
- Assisting subordinates in matters of day to day activities relating to finance.
- Must have proven work experience in the payment section of finance. Must be able to work and resolve issues independently.
- Must have experience in preparing vendor/creditors accounts reconciliation, aging analysis and dealing with vendors, procurement and Store manager to resolve discrepancies.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and workload management.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting and have worked on QuickBooks, Peachtree, or any other software before.
- Knowledge of Import and Export business will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 or 5 years experience of working in a manufacturing concern.
- Must be an ACCA Finalize / MBA / or any other professional qualification.
- The salary package can vary based on experience and qualification.
- Contract length: 12 months
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract