A successful group leader will radiate confidence, inspire others, and be able to build professional relationships. Ideal candidates should have strong interpersonal skills and know how to effectively manage their time.
- Managing, coordinating, supervising, and training groups.
- Providing clear written and verbal instructions to group members and promptly addressing any questions or concerns.
- Planning daily activities and delegating tasks.
- Clearly outlining goals and ensuring group members understand what’s expected of them.
- Educating and training new group members as well as support staff.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are always obeyed.
- Analyzing group performance and making recommendations for improvement.
- Providing group sessions as well as one-on-one meetings where individuals can voice their concerns or questions.
- Upholding the values and standards of the organization or company, and setting a good example for colleagues and group members.
- Scheduling additional training sessions and workshops, as required
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?