We are looking for a Graphics Designer who has worked in the capacity of Printing press. Can create Print Ready and Mock-up of the boxes.
- The designer must have a full grip over Coral draw
- Should be able to make templates
- Creating print-ready files for newly created / pre-designed packaging templates.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prior experience in the printing & packaging industry is mandatory.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Graphic designer who is able to make Creative designs.
- Create Social media and required posts advised by manager
- Face book post. Instagram post. Pinterest post.
- Video editing animated social media post.
- Able to create slides images on website.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
What You’ll Get?
- A Learning Environment to Grow Your Skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays.
- Outstanding working environment.
- Five Working Days (Mon – Fri).
- Annual lunch
- Annual trip
Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Tech Harbour Services policy not to discriminate against anyone on the basis of their gender, @ual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, or age.