What are we looking for?
We are in search of a Graphic Designer who will be responsible in preparing framework and design following the structure, scale, style, and other related aesthetic principles. We need someone who is capable of conducting extensive research to gather information and materials prior to framework/design preparation.
- Prepare work to be done by gathering information and materials
- Prepare the framework by researching information and materials
- Illustration of the design by drawing up a rough layout of art and copy concerning structure, scale, form scale and style, and related aesthetic principles.
- Obtaining approval of the layout by presenting a rough draft for approval
- Preparing completed copy and art by typing, printing, and related equipment; and buying from vendors.
- Preparing the final layout by marking and pasting the completed copy and drawing
- Ensure the operation of equipment by meeting preventive maintenance requirements, following the manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining inventories of equipment; and testing new equipment.
Education & Experience
- With laptop/desktop with at least 8GB RAM
- Internet connection speed of at least more than 5MBPS
- Graduate of Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, or related courses.
- With 5-8 years of work experience in graphic design
- With working knowledge in desktop publishing tools and applications for graphic design
- Creative, versatile, and with emphasis on information and an acute vision.
- With excellent time management skills and can beat deadlines
- With strong verbal and written communication skills in English and open to constructive criticisms