Benchmark is an architectural firm looking for a potential graphic designer. Our services provide with the outsourced expertise that need to deliver the clients. We are the answer to architects facing seriously tight deadlines, to design firms who have found a spike in business has left them overstretched and to the construction company who is seeking an all-encompassing service that runs from planning to completion.
- A Graphic Designer has a proven track record of working directly with clients to seamlessly craft brand strategy and deliver design.
- Components that meet the end objectives for each project. Additionally, this individual has proven exceptional design and conceptualization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on a multitude of projects. A Graphic Designer will also have experience communicating design ideas in a pitch setting.
- A Graphic Designer will work closely with the Design manager to execute the design of big picture strategies that promote and enhance the perception.
- This individual is expected to be a brand steward and to provide guidance, when needed, to junior designers.
- Outstanding attention to detail with commitment to creating quality work product. And Review photos, edit and make necessary changes.
- Knows the concept of masking, cloning, light room, cameraman, and other terminologies related to its working.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic Design/ or Marketing
- Years of experience in a formal design environment
- Exceptional knowledge of the Adobe Creative/Illustrator/ premier etc
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of core commercial real estate concepts and ability to translate into design strategy
- Outstanding design skill reflective of strong competency of graphic design principles