Sigma Digital Solutions is looking for an experienced UI-UX Designer.
- Proven work experience years) as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Must have a good portfolio of designed projects including Websites, Dashboards, and Mobile Apps.
- Proficiency in tools including Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Balsamiq, and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Should be able to create sitemaps by doing industrial/Competitors Analysis and then able to translate the sitemap intro wireframe.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like.
- Should be able to translate the wireframes and develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/app function
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, user journey)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap is a must.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Interested candidates may apply now…