The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.