This position is responsible for processing monthly payrolls for staff as well as a variety of HR & Accounts duties including but not limited to the following functional areas:
1. Recruitment & Hiring
3. Compensation & Performance Management
5. Accounts, Reporting, and Inventory Management
Administrative works and daily operations.
· Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
· Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
· Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
· Working with bookkeeping software.
· Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
· Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
· Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Females are encouraged to apply
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria