This is a generalist role with key responsibilities including overall HR operations, monitoring attendance for payroll, ERP systems, and data management. He should have hands-on experience in handling labour along with a good understanding of labour Laws, SESSI and EOBI
- Responsible for smooth employee onboarding and coordination with different stakeholders for the provision of related deliverables.
- Monitors and analyzes employee service processes on a periodic basis to identify and remove bottlenecks to consistently improve the employee experience.
- Manage and resolve complex employee issues and grievances in a professional
- To ensure all employees conduct themselves in accordance with the company's code of conduct.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day queries related to HR and act as a bridge between HR and other Departments.
- Ensure reporting and implementation of the attendance management system.
- Working on compensation, EOBI and Health insurance
- Responsible for any special projects assigned by the line manager.
- Must have at least 1 or 2 years experience of working in a manufacturing concern.
- Must be a Graduation / BBA HR / or any other professional qualification.
- Salary package 30K to 35K