The HR Executive will work closely with the Management to help promote the values of the organization, to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Manage the recruitment process, screen CV's, arrange and conduct interviews as required.
- Work with management to produce documents including job descriptions, Appointment letters, contracts, etc.
- Update and maintain the HR system.
- Work with payroll company to process monthly payroll.
- Deal with all disciplinary/grievance and absence management.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the industry
- Degree or with equivalent experience, you’ll have a sound HR generalist background with excellent knowledge
- Previous experience in managing the full range of duties across the HR function; including, recruitment.
- Strong in MS Office.
- Females are encouraged to apply.