Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Working with recruitment agencies to source candidates for specific job positions.
2. Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health, and medical insurance.
3. Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
4. Preparation of salary statement.
5. Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
6. Administration of all contract Labor.
7. Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
8. Review resumes and applications.
9. Conduct recruitment interviews and provide the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
> Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work ethic
> Time Management Skills
Salary + benefits:
Salary (As per the Interview)
> Employees' Old-Age Benefits Institution
> Medical Insurance
> Monthly Dinner (on achieving company monthly targets)
> Yearly trips
> Yearly Increment
Job Type: Full-time
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?