Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handle recruitment processes such as posting an advertisement, initial screening for shortlisting.
2. Communicating and coordinating with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth operation and timely scheduling of the interviews and selection process.
3. Maintaining HR records, such as compensation, health, and medical insurance.
4. Communicating and explaining the organization's policies to the employees.
5. Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
6. Preparation of salary statements.
7. Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
8. Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
9. Conduct recruitment interviews and provide the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Job Type: Full-timeJob Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Apr 18, 2022|
|Job Category||Human Resource (HR)|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||2 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 30,000-40,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||1 opening|
|Job Daedline||May 18, 2022|