Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Working with recruitment agencies to sourcecandidates for specific job positions.
2. Maintaining HR records, such as those relatedto compensation, health, and medical
3. Communicating and explaining theorganization's HR policies to the employees.
4. Preparation of salary statement.
5. Handling the full and final settlement of theemployees.
6. Administration of all contract Labor.
7. Preparing and submitting all relevant HRletters/documents/certificates as per the
requirement ofemployees in consultation with the management.
8. Review resumes and applications.
9. Conduct recruitment interviews and providethe necessary inputs during the hiring
> Excellentcommunication skills both orally and in writing
> Excellentinterpersonal skills
> Ability toprioritize and plan effectively
> Team Player
> Strong Workethic
> Time ManagementSkills
Salary + benefits:
Salary (As perthe Interview)
> Employees'Old‑Age Benefits Institution
> MonthlyDinner (on achieving company monthly targets)
> Yearlytrips> Yearly Increment Job Expired
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Feb 25, 2022|
|Job Category||Call Center|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Company||AffinityVibez Pvt Ltd|
|Job Experince||1 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 20,000-30,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||10 openings|
|Job Daedline||March 27, 2022|