Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handle recruitment processes such as posting anadvertisement, initial screening for shortlisting.
2. Communicating and coordinating with candidates and hiringmanagers to ensure a smooth operation and timely scheduling of the interviewsand selection process.
3. Maintaining HR records, such as compensation, health, andmedical insurance.
4. Communicating and explaining the organization's policies to theemployees.
5. Create and distribute internal communications regardingstatus changes, benefits, or company policies.
6. Preparation of salary statements.
7. Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiativesaligned with the overall business strategy.
8. Preparing and submitting all relevant HRletters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees inconsultation with the management.
9. Conduct recruitment interviews and provide the necessary inputsduring the hiring process.
> Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
> Excellent Interpersonal Skills
> Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
> Analytical Skills
> Team Player
> Strong Work Ethics
> Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
> Salary (As per the Interview)
> Provident Fund
> Monthly Bonus
> Monthly Lunch/Dinner
> Yearly Increment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria